zeroBRIDGE to Cash App
zeroBRIDGE is the perfect bridge between your crypto wallet and the wallet in your pocket. Cash App links up to your bank account and can receive Bitcoin, all you need to do is set it up!
The process of setting up your Cash App for the first time can be a little lengthy. Once complete, however, it is an incredibly easy way to send money directly to your checking account from your crypto wallet.
Step 1. Create your Account
- Download Cash App and create an account
- Enter your email address and verification code
- Add your bank via debit card
- Enter your first and last name
- Create your username
Step 2. Purchase One Dollar of $BTC
- Move to the $BTC tab and select “buy”
- Enter your phone number and verification code
- Enter your legal name
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter the last 4 of your social security number
- Enter your current address
- Create your pin
- Purchase 1 dollar of $BTC
Step 3. Verify your Identity
- In the $BTC tab, select verify your identity
- Take a picture of your Photo ID or Driver’s License
- Take a picture of your face
- Select transfers for the reason
- Get your $BTC Address
Step 4. Send your Asset via zeroBRIDGE
- Go to https://bridge.zerodao.com/
- Link your crypto wallet
- Fill out your desired release
- Sign and Send
- Wait for it to Show up in your Cash App
- (optional) Get a milkshake because you have money in your Cash App to use!
As I said before, a little lengthy, but most of it is just inputting personal information. The good news is that whenever you need to send yourself funds now, all you need to point our bridge at the right destination.
(You using this method visualized)
Thanks for reading this quick guide, and keep on the lookout for more content from us at zeroDAO!
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, let us know by joining us on our Discord or find us on Matrix!
Bridge｜Twitter ｜Discord ｜Matrix｜GitHub | Website